- This website and associated electronic communications are products of Her Bride His Groom (hereafter known as HBHG) (ABN 23 088 407 832). HBHG and its partners and affiliates provide the content on this website subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
2. Acceptance of Terms
- Access to this website by both advertisers and visitors is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page. These terms and conditions may also be supplemented by Her Bride His Groom’s partners, affiliates own terms and conditions. Your use and access of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions appearing on this page discontinue using this website for your business and/or organisation.
3. Advertising Product Terms and Conditions
- As an advertiser with direct access to manage your content online, you agree not to use HTML code when entering content via HBHG’s supplied content management services provided unless approved by HBHG Web in writing.
- HBHG approves all content and images prior to your profile appearing live. This process may take up to 24 hours.
- HBHG reserves the right to refuse any advertiser on the website which may represent a conflict of interest with the purpose and commercial viability of the website. Such advertisers may include websites which are in themselves directories of products and services.
- Information and/or images provided in the presentation of your business must not be in breach of copyright.
- By advertising your business or organisation on this site, you agree that HBHG will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, loss or damages to your business or organisation. HBHG does not guarantee visits/sales via your listing.
- All listings will appear in random order within the appropriate advertising level within appropriate listing categories.
- Listings will be displayed in the following display order: 1- Premium Listings, 2-Standard Listings, 3- Basic Listings.
4. Payment Terms and Conditions
- All references to dollars on this site refer to Australian dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated.
- All pricing presented on this site are exclusive of GST (not registered).
- Payments for services are in advance and non refundable.
- It is agreed by the advertiser that any overdue account will result in suspension of your advertising service until such time as payment is received.
- HBHG does not allow for cancellation of campaigns. Should you choose to remove your listing and you are on a monthly contract, your remaining balance must be paid in full. You will not be refunded for payments made up front.
- Campaigns are renewed automatically, every twelve months after your initial sign up. You agree to HBHG processing your credit card each 12 months upon renewal. Should you which to cancel the renewal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By selecting automatic credit card payments you authorise HBHG to debit your credit card for the selected services on a monthly basis as per the selected service.
- You agree this arrangement for automatic recurring transactions remains in force until your advertising campaign ends.
- HBHG will attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments
- HBHG agrees to keep confidential all customer(s) records and account details unless authorised to release such information pursuant to a debit item dispute or similar event where the advertiser/customer(s) has provided prior consent to do so.
- The material on this website is protected by copyright.
- All content on this website including text, graphics, logos, icons, and advertisements, including the selection and arrangement thereof is copyright to HBHG unless otherwise stated.
- You may view, download and print material for your personal, non-commercial use. If you find material on this website that should not be available due to copyright restrictions please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- This site also contains material that may be copyright by HBHG’s commercial partners, advertisers, other people and/or organisations.
- By placing material on this site, you give HBHG a license to use that material and agree that you will not make any claim against HBHG for breach of copyright.
7. General Website Content
- HBHG does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through this site is accurate. HBHG does not warrant the accuracy of any opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed or accessible through the site. HBHG makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on this site.
- HBHG makes no warranty or representation with regard to any websites operated by entities other than HBHG which are or may become linked from or linked to this site.
8. HBHG Disclaimer
- HBHG makes no representation about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall HBHG be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the this site.
9. Advertiser Privacy
- HBHG respects your privacy and confidentiality.
- HBHG will not provide personal information to third parties for sales, marketing or promotional use.
- Any information posted on the site by you is posted to facilitate the purpose of the site, being the advertisement of your business or organisation.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia, Australia.